Buena Vista Sliding Doors
Quality & High Performance With Value
Energy-efficient Buena Vista vinyl sliding doors are designed for comfort, beauty and style. Create the perfect patio or balcony experience for your replacement or new construction project.
Every sliding door is made to your specifications using quality vinyl and high-performance dual-pane glass. Buena Vista sliding doors are durable and stylish with features and options that make them perfect for any home.
Types & Styles
Create the greatest views imaginable
Choose from 2-, 3-, and 4-panel sliding doors. All sliding doors are viewed from the exterior (outside).
- 2PD 2-Panel
- All viewed from exterior.
- 3PD 3-Panel
- 3PD 3-Panel
- 4PD 4-Panel
California's Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. The following warning applies to all products on this website.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Features & Benefits
Designed for performance, beauty & style
- Quality vinyl 15-point inspection program for assurance.
- Efficient design Multichambered 5-1/4" frame provides strength, energy efficiency and efficient water drainage.
- Seamless applications Integral nail fin with stucco key and integral dual-wall flush fin available (fourth z-bar available on sill).
- Energy-efficient glass 1" tempered dual-pane unit with the high-performance Intercept® stainless steel spacer system.
- Reliable performance Interlocking panels and weatherstripping guard against air and water infiltration.
- Durable locking Dual-point lock and keeper engagement with "mushroom" heads. Keylock or keylock alike available.
- Simple usability Includes end-adjustable dual steel rollers on a raised monorail track (with a stainless steel cap) and an adjustable aluminum screen door.
WARNING: Screens are not fall prevention devices. Please take proper precautions.
Maximize comfort, beauty & style
- Choose white or clay White standard. CrystalCoat™ exterior colors available.
- Increase energy efficiency LowE3 performance glass with Argon gas available.
- Improve acoustical properties Dissimilar glass units and laminated glass available. (1/8-3/16: STC 32, OITC 26.)
- Upgrade hardware Stainless steel dual-point lock set and end-adjustable dual stainless steel rollers available.
- Queen Anne9-lite/panel
- ValanceTop Row
- 5/8" Flat
- 1" Sculptured
Add privacy & beauty with patterned or tinted glass
A variety of semi-opaque specialty glass options are available, such as our most popular, Obscure and Rain. Tempered versions also available.
Extended lead times may apply. Patterns and tints shown are not exact and may vary. Ask a Crystal California authorized dealer or representative for a sample.