- Crystal California
Sliding French Doors
High-end, Wide Sash Patio Door System
Energy-efficient vinyl sliding French doors are designed for comfort, beauty and style. Create the perfect patio or balcony experience for your replacement project.
Every sliding door is made using high-quality vinyl and high-performance glass. Sliding French doors are durable and stylish with features that make them perfect for any home.
Types & Styles
Create the greatest views imaginable
Choose from 2-panel sliding French doors. All sliding doors are viewed from the exterior (outside).
- 2PD 2-Panel
- All viewed from exterior.
California's Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. The following warning applies to all products on this website.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Features & Benefits
Designed for performance, beauty & style
- High-quality vinyl For durability and longevity.
- Efficient design Multichambered 5-5/8" mechanically fastened frame and 4-1/2" wide reinforced and welded sashes provide strength and energy efficiency.
- Energy-efficient glass 1" dual-pane unit with tempered LowE3 glass with Argon gas and the high-performance Intercept® spacer system with stainless steel.
- Reliable performance Triple-layer weatherstripping guards against air and water infiltration.
- Durable locking Dual-point lock and keeper engagement with “mushroom” heads. Kick lock included.
- Simple usability End-adjustable dual steel rollers on an anodized-aluminum monorail track. Includes screen door.
WARNING: Screens are not fall prevention devices. Please take proper precautions.
Sizes & Accessories
- Available sizes 69.5" or 93.5" width, 79.5" height.
- Replacement applications 1-3/4" or 2-1/4" retro fin attachement on 3-sides or block frame with no fin.
- Queen Anne9-lite/panel
- ValanceTop Row
- 5/8" Flat
- 1" Sculptured
Add privacy & beauty with patterned or tinted glass
A variety of semi-opaque specialty glass options are available, such as our most popular, Obsure and Rain. Tempered versions also available.
Extended lead times may apply. Patterns and tints shown are not exact and may vary. Ask a Crystal California authorized dealer or representative for a sample.