- Crystal California – Series 4500
Magnus Tilt-Slide Doors
Contemporary style & Versatile Functionality
Magnus tilt-slide doors are an excellent choice for reaching top performance with intelligent design and timeless style. Available for commercial, multifamily, and architectural projects.
Every door is custom made to your specifications using high-quality, high-performance vinyl, glass, and hardware. Each door is engineered to perform with outstanding energy, acoustic, and structural properties.
Types & Styles
Create the greatest views imaginable
Choose from 2-, 3-, and 4-panel tilt-slide doors. All tilt-slide doors are viewed from the exterior (outside).
- TSD 2-Panel
- All viewed from exterior.
- TSD 3-Panel
- TSD 3-Panel
- TSD 4-Panel
California's Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. The following warning applies to all products on this website.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Features & Benefits
Designed for top performance, beauty & style
- Better vinyl Durability and longevity with unique formulation.
- Optimal design Multichambered 2-3/8" frame with reinforcement and reinforced sash increases strength and performance.
- Energy-efficient glass Dual-pane unit (up to 1-3/8") with tempered glass and the high-performance Intercept® spacer system. Laminated glass available.
- Outstanding performance Compression-seal technology provide an exceptional barrier to air, water, and sound.
- High-quality hardware Includes tilt-slide system and multipoint locking.
Maximize performance, beauty & style
- Choose white, beige or clay White standard. Decorative exterior finishes available.
- Increase energy efficiency LowE3 performance glass and Argon gas available.
- Improve acoustical properties Dissimilar glass units and laminated glass available.
- Queen Anne9-lite/panel
- ValanceTop Row
- 5/8" Flat
- 1" Sculptured
Add privacy & beauty with patterned or tinted glass
A variety of semi-opaque specialty glass options are available, such as our most popular, Obscure and Rain. Tempered versions also available.
Extended lead times may apply. Patterns and tints shown are not exact and may vary. Ask a Crystal California authorized dealer or representative for a sample.