- Crystal California – Series 4500
MAGNUS Tilt-Slide Doors
Superior Performance & Versatile Functionality
Magnus Tilt-Slide Doors are engineered to perform with outstanding energy and structural properties. Energy efficient configurations are available for commercial and architectural projects.
Every tilt-slide door is custom made to your specifications using premium vinyl, high-performance glass, and high-quality hardware. Experience the best with Magnus Tilt-Slide Doors.
Types & Styles
Create the greatest spaces imaginable
Choose from the following tilt-slide doors featuring 3‑1/4 and 2‑3/8‑inch frames and insulated glass units up to 1 3/8 inches.
- TSD 2-Panel
- Outside View
- TSD 3-Panel
- TSD 3-Panel
- TSD 4-Panel
Features & Benefits
Designed for performance, beauty & style
- Premium vinyl Durable uPVC with unique formulation and high-definition finish.
- Durable multichambered frame For strength, energy performance, and efficient water drainage. Accommodates reinforcement required in heavy commercial applications.
- High-performance glass Increases energy efficiency and acoustical properties.
- Multiple locking points High-quality hardware and dual weather seals provide optimal compression and performance.
- Versatile functionality Top-venting and sliding with unique tilt-slide system.
Maximize performance, beauty & style
- Enhance any color scheme Beige and clay vinyl available. Also available, decorative finishes with a wide variety of solid colors and woodgrains.
- Useful accessory groove North American frame accepts a variety of accessories, such as jamb extensions, brick molds and other special acceessories.
- Increase energy efficiency LowE3 performance glass with Argon gas available.
- Improve acoustical properties Dissimilar glass units and laminated glass available.