- Crystal California – Series 4500
Magnus Swing Doors
Total Flexibility & Classic Beauty
Magnus inswing and outswing doors are an excellent choice for reaching top performance with intelligent design and timeless style. Available for commercial, multifamily, and architectural projects.
Every door is custom made to your specifications using high-quality, high-performance vinyl, glass, and hardware. Each door is engineered to perform with outstanding energy, acoustic, and structural properties.
Types & Styles
Create the greatest views imaginable
- INSD Inswing Single
- All viewed from exterior.
- INSD Inswing Double
- OSD Outswing Single
- OSD Outswing Double
- Sidelites Fixed Inswing
Features & Benefits
Designed for top performance, beauty & style
- Better vinyl Durability and longevity with unique formulation.
- Optimal design Multichambered 3-1/4" frame with reinforcement and 4-1/2" wide reinforced stiles and rails increase strength and performance.
- Energy-efficient glass Dual-pane unit (up to 1-3/8") with tempered glass and the high-performance Intercept® spacer system. Laminated glass available.
- Outstanding performance Compression-seal technology with multiple locking points create a barrier to guard against air, water, and sound infiltration.
- High-quality hardware Stainless-steel multipoint locking system. Inactive doors include shootbolts (top and bottom).
Maximize performance, beauty & style
- Choose white, beige or clay White standard. Decorative exterior finishes available.
- Increase energy efficiency LowE3 performance glass and Argon gas available.
- Improve acoustical properties Dissimilar glass units and laminated glass available.
- Queen Anne9-lite/panel
- ValanceTop Row
- 5/8" Flat
- 1" Sculptured
Add privacy & beauty with patterned or tinted glass
A variety of semi-opaque specialty glass options are available. Many can be tempered. Obscure and Rain are the most popular.
Extended lead times may apply. Patterns and tints shown are not exact and may vary. Ask a Crystal California authorized dealer or representative for a sample.