Magnus Sliding Doors
Comprehensive Design & High Performance
Magnus sliding doors strike the perfect balance between form and function. They excel at providing a stunning glass-to-wall ratio, all while boasting remarkable energy efficiency.
These doors are both durable and visually appealing, featuring a range of options that make them ideal for projects that require a touch of style and simplicity.
Crystal is a proud long-term partner of REHAU, a global manufacturer of polymer-based solutions for construction, automotive and industry. Founded in Germany more than 70 years ago, REHAU is known for delivering high-performance window and door solutions, with uncompromising attention to detail from design to profile extrusion to service. REHAU offers a variety of styles from typical residential hung-slider, casement and patio door to the most advanced European-style tilt-turn windows that achieve the highest structural, thermal and acoustical performance ratings.
Features & Benefits
- Premium Vinyl Durable uPVC with unique formulation and high-definition finish.
- Comprehensive Design Multichambered frame and interlocking reinforced sash with weather strips provide strength and efficiency.
- Energy Efficient Glass Tempered insulated glass units (double pane) with a high-performance stainless steel spacer system.
- User-Friendly Sash Durable locking, sturdy crescent handle, and easy sliding with dual rollers on a monorail track.
- Better Screens Quality aluminum screen doors with a wide weather strip.
Types & Styles
Custom made to your specifications for replacement and new construction projects. Featuring 4-9/16-inch frames and 2-inch thresholds.
2-lite, sliding patio door with one operable panel.
3-lite, sliding patio door with one operable panel.
4-lite, sliding patio door with two operable panels. Active left or right.