- Crystal California
Replacement & New Construction
Vinyl greenhouse windows by Tru-Frame® are perfect for your replacement and new construction needs.
Tru-Frame® vinyl greenhouse windows are durable, beautifully simple, and feature energy efficient dual-pane glass. You can feel good about letting the sunshine in for you and your plants.
Features & Benefits
Create the greatest views imaginable
- Modern style All rounded corners and frame (16" projection).
- Welded Vinyl Frame Fully welded vinyl sash and frame with extruded aluminum interior supports (top and bottom).
- Exceptional design Retrofit installs like a traditional block frame unit, interior trim kit included. Extruded aluminum nailing fin integrated into the frame.
- Energy-efficient glass 3/4" dual-pane units include LowE2 performance glass on top and clear glass in front and sides.
- Easy-to-use side vents Single hung vents with self-locking latch and sash balances for fingertip control.
- Solid bottom pan 3/4" white PVC. Black is standard with almond and tan greenhouse windows.
- Choose white, almond or clay. White is standard. Black bottom pan is standard with almond and tan.
- Support bracing brackets Available and recommended for each end of greenhouse windows under 5 ft in width (included if 5 ft or over).
California's Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. The following warning applies to products on this website.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.