- About Us
Crystal California manufactures energy-efficient, quality windows and doors for replacement and new construction applications. And offers a wide variety of types, styles, and options to suit any architectural design in the residential and commercial community throughout Southern California. Crystal California products carry NAMI and NFRC certifications, deliver low U-values and outstanding solar heat gain coefficients (SGHC), and include reliable warranties.
The Cystal California manufacturing plant is a 116,000 square foot building on a nine-acre site conveniently located near the junction of the I-215 and routes 91 and 60 in the city of Riverside. The facility features state-of-the-art automated window, door, and insulated glass production.
In addition to providing quality manufacturing, Crystal places an equally important emphasis upon superior customer service. Crystal works hard to ensure that all customers are happy with Crystal products. That is why Crystal employs some of the window industry's most highly skilled, experienced management and manufacturing personnel.
Crystal California was established in January 2012 as Crystal Pacific and is a member of the Crystal family of companies, which includes manufacturing facilities and related building products and services subsidiaries in New York, Pennsylvania, Chicago, and Missouri. All from a small start-up begun by Taiwanese immigrant Thomas Chen in 1990. Crystal is now a top 50 window manufacturer in North America.
Crystal is an award-winning manufacturer of energy-efficient, quality vinyl and aluminum windows, and high-end fenestration systems for residiential, commercial, and institutional buildings. Crystal's product and service benefits are many: qaulity workmanship, full energy efficient product line, innovative product features, green manufacturing, and extraordinary value. The extended Crystal family of companies includes not only fenestration manufacturing, but also aluminum extrusion and solar energy.
Crystal California is proud to be part of the Crystal family of companies. Come grow with us and let's continue to make window and door history.
In The News, 2012-2015
- Crystal Window Founder Starts California Company
- Crystal Pacific Opens Doors
- Crystal Windows Owner Launches Crystal Pacific [Purchases Malibu Assets]
- Crystal Pacific likes view from this window: New York-based company opens West Coast factory in Riverside and likes its chances
- Crystal Pacific Celebrates Grand Opening
- [Video] Crystal Pacific Grand Opening, Riverside City Officials Believe Economy On The Upswing
- [Video/Chinese] PSTVNews Crystal Pacific Window & Door System
- Crystal Pacific Reports Successful 2012
- Crystal – Top 100 Manufacturers of 2013
- Crystal Pacific Window and Door Systems Welcomes Congressman Takano
- [Video] BuildingNY: NYStories – Thomas Chen & Steve Chen: Crystal Window & Door
- ICA visits Crystal Pacific Window and Door System
- Crystal – Top 100 Manufacturers of 2014
- Crystal Pacific Adds Vinyl Paint Capabilities
- Crystal Windows Kicks Off 25th Anniversary Year Celebration
- Living the American dream, right here – Thomas Chen built Crystal from the ground up, way up
- Crystal Wins Queens Chamber of Commerce Award
- Building Association Honors Crystal Windows
- Crystal Windows Unveils Plans for New Facility
- [Crystal Windows] Bringing 300 Jobs to Lackawanna County (Benton, PA)
- [Video] Crain's New York Business – New York Stories, Episode 2, Season 3 with Thomas and Steve Chen
- Crystal Windows Founder Thomas Chen Honored
- Crystal Windows Buys Northeast Pennsylvania Property
- Crystal Window Products Featured in New TV Show
- Crystal Wins National Business Communications Awards
- New York Lieutenant Governor Visits Crystal Windows Factory
- Crystal Finds a Clear Formula for Success
- Crystal Windows Debuts 25th Anniversary Corporate Video
- Crystal – Top 100 Manufacturers 2015
- Crystal Pacific Sponsors Fenestration Day